We screen every candidate and meet a lot of local candidates personally.
We are experienced in asking the right questions and developing long-term relationships between candidates and clients.
Candidates come to us often confidentially. We frequently know of available talent before anyone else.
We only recruit in specific industries. We are not generalists, we are specialists.
We are in contact with many experienced professionals who are considering a career move but wouldn’t be comfortable sending out their resume for confidentiality reasons.
We network with many candidates who do not read ads, or surf the net and would be unapproachable directly by clients.
We will share insight that is not on a resume on every candidate we submit to you. Our job is to give you options and find a qualified candidate that fits your needs, goals and company culture.
Surveys have shown the cost of using a recruiting firm can be about the same as the client trying to hire directly themselves, especially when the cost of lost productivity/work load, screening applicants, interviewing unqualified candidates as well as other costs factored in.
The best professionals in the industry work with us confidentially on their career choices and changes.
We have networks into those candidates who are not actively looking but are open to the right opportunity. Engage us to find your next key performer. We will work with you to develop a profile that will guide the selection of candidates that can "do the job, can be trusted with clients and fit into your culture".
Today's accelerated business environment calls for motivated and responsive action from your preferred search firm. Recruiting Solutions Network is a strong resource that finds capable candidates that are interviewed to your specific qualifications. You select the one best suited for your hiring needs.
Recruiting Solutions Network (RSN USA) strongly advises to follow EEOC Guidelines when hiring new employees. Here is the web site www.eeoc.gov
Ask about our 5 year candidate replacement guarantee on new hires!
Exclusive Candidate Search Assignment:
We would work on this job daily as a top priority and help you find the right candidate. Urgency, Candidate Qualifications and a Cultural fit are the top focus filling this position. An initial engagement fee is required from the client company. A percentage of the 1st year salary would be our service fee. Contingency Candidate Search Assignment:
We would work on this job assignment on a limited basis with no time commitments to the client company. There would be no up front cost to the client company. The client company would only pay a fee for our services if anyone we referred to you were hired by your company or affiliates. A percentage of the 1st year salary would be our service fee.
Background Checks/Personality Testing:
A choice of background checks such as criminal, past employment, and other information to verify certain candidate credentials would be done. Personality, Aptitude and Intelligence Testing can also be done to better predict the candidate's abilities to perform in your company's position. Drug testing is also an option. There are some choices on our web site or use your own that best suits your company. Reference checking is included with our retained and contingency services. Interviewing FAQs
Here are five questions as an option to use in interviews along with some insight into what you’re looking for with each question.
1. What are your weaknesses? This isn’t necessarily about weaknesses but about determining if they are working aggressively on their self-development and can talk about the areas in which they need work. Some concerns on hiring this person to this question: “I need to learn to listen better. I need to become more organized.” You can learn a lot about a person by how they answer this question.
2. Describe how you worked through a situation with a difficult or dishonest person in your workplace? Here is where you are looking for maturity and sound judgment. This is where someone who is not so mature can slip up. It also gives me a glimpse into their ethics. I’m looking for someone who won’t go along with an unethical choice and who won’t let the team go along with it either. I’m looking for someone who is going to stand their ground and are integrity focused.
3. Describe a situation where you had to overcome a problem and what the outcome was? I want to see if this person can solve problems and get positive results. I also observe if it didn't work out the way they wanted it to and what they learned from it to help them with a better outcome. Honesty and integrity I observe as well if they admit it didn't go smooth but learned by it.
4. Why should we hire you? Here I am looking for their reasoning and why they think they are a step above other potential hires. Do they have a track record of success? Do they fit in the organization long term?
5. What would you change about your current job or boss, if you could? If they talk down about a current boss or company, that’s a red flag. I’m looking for constructive comments and creative solutions.
Recruiting Solutions Network • Madison, WI • 920-830-8950 RSN USA • Neenah, WI • 920-830-8980